PhD TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP
To Attend the 5th International Conference
Enzymes in the Environment: Activity, Ecology, and Applications
Bangor, Wales 24-28 July 2016
Awardees will have the Student Registration fee of 300 Euros paid for them. The registration fee includes, welcome mixer on Sunday evening with drinks and light food and three noon lunches.
- PhD students who have passed the qualifying candidacy exam
- A presenting author for a poster or oral presentation
The conference organizers will select the PhD grantees based on these criteria:
- Presentation topic should be related to extracellular enzymes for ecological/environmental research and applications
- Novelty and creativity of PhD dissertation research
1) DOWNLOAD and fill out Travel Fellowship Application Form.
2) Prepare short CV (one page).
3) Prepare one page that includes a description of research/professional experience and abstract of PhD dissertation.
4) Letter of recommendation from PhD adviser that includes confirmation that the student full candidacy PhD status.
5) Send above materials to: Richard Dick as an email attachment
6) Deadline for application: April 29, 2016. Awardees will be notified by June 1, 2016.